Double Knitting - More Information
- Notes on Double Knitting, Beverly Royce
Schoolhouse Press edition, 1984, ISBN-0-942018-06-0
- Read this marvelous book for an in-depth
exploration of another approach to double-knitting.
- Creative Knitting, Mary Walker Phillips, 1986
- Refer to this knock-out book for a much less mundane
approach to double-knitting.
- The Handknitters Handbook, Montse Stanley, 1986 +
- You wont find 'double knitting' in the index to this
British book... look for 'tubular knitting.'
- (The kids don't have anything to do with double knitting.
They are young relatives showing how the Wilcox-nose is
passed from generation to generation. This photo always makes
me smile. And, no, the baby wasn't scared.)
| How To
| How To Tables
| Emily's Hat
Other knitting pages:
Entrelac at a Different Angle
Knitting, information and webpage were designed and created by
© Emily Lynne Wilcox, 1997.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Last update: September 30, 1997.